Sunday 6 October 2019

Use when you have attachments to Email

Use when you have attachments


1. I've attached...

2. Please find [file] attached.

3. I'm enclosing [file].

4. Please see the information below for more details about...

5. The parts in bold/in red/in blue are my  comments/are the changes we made.  

6. Here's the document that you asked for

7. I've attached [file] for your review.

8. I'm sending you [file] as a pdf file.

9. The attached file contains...

10.Could you please sign the attached form and send it back to us by [date]?

11 .Here's the [document] we discussed.

1 2.[file] is attached.

13.Please take a look at the attached file.

14.Take a look at the [file] I've attached to this email.

15. I've attached [file].

16. More information is available at www.website.com.

17. Please note that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...