Monday 30 September 2019

Email to your friend who hasn't contacted you for long time

Hi Pranav,
How are you? We haven't met since our SSC exam. My family shifted to Pune after  my exam.So I am living in Pune with my father, mother and sister. I have  taken admission in Sarada college in science stream.My college is very good. 
  What about you? What are doing now. Mail me and tell about your new college, new friends and faculty you chose. 
   How are your parents. My new Mo. No is 9420796350. Send me your contact number. I am so much eager to hear you. Also eager  to meet you. 

Thanking  you 
Yours 
Ram Patil 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...