Friday, 5 October 2018

Job Application Letter

Q.VI (A) Letter Writing. 12
Write any ONE of the following letters. (4)  I) Write a letter of appIication in response to the advertisements information given




Ans-

                                                                                       From

                                                                      Santosh Jadhav,
                                                                       25/parth society,
                                                                         Laxmi road,
                                                                        Strangeness,
                                                                          431001

To,
The manager,
Datasoft,
Kranti chowk,
Aurangabad

Ref. : Your advertisement in 'The Hindustan Times' dated 15th June; 2017


Sub. : Application for the post of Data Entry Operator,cum computer operator

Respected Sir,
      This is with reference to your advertisement in 'The Hindustan Times' dated 15th June, 2017. I wish to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator in your company.
       I completed Std. XII (Science-Maharashtra Board) in the year 2013, with an agregate of 76%. I also completed a certificate course from MS-CIT in the same year, with an excellent score. I am fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi. I worked as data entry operator for  1 year at 'Excel Software,' Kolhapur. However, I will soon be shifting to Sangli and I am hence looking for a post in Sangli. My interests are reading and browsing the Internet,
     I enclose photocopies of my  Al asyure you that I will work with sincerity and dedication, should you consider me for the post. I look forward to being called for an interview soon.  

 Thank you.

                                                                        Yours faithfully,
                                                                         Santosh Jadhav


Encl : Photocopies of : (i) Std. XII certificate
(ii) MS-CIT certificate
(iii) Experience certificate

5 comments:

  1. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! jalshamoviez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow my blog and you will notify Whenever new post

      Delete
  2. Good Composition! I see your points as being valid and I appreciate the way you expressed yourself in this material. This is really excellent content.
    solicitud de empleo word

    ReplyDelete

Maharaja Jivajirao Shinde Mahavidyalaya, Shrigonda Unit Test No.1Model Answers

  Model Answers Q.1  A1. Global Understanding –  The astrologer’s surroundings 1. The astrologer sat near a groundnut heap and worked by the...