Tuesday 16 October 2018

Application Letter for the post of Salesman


 Section D (Writing Skills)

Q.VI• (A) Letter Writing.
 Write any ONE of the following letters.
  (4)
1) Read the followingadvertisement and prepare a leter of application in response to it by using the information given in the C.V. (Resume) that follows:

                                                        Suhas mane
                                                    SalamanderApt.,
                                         Lokhandwala complex                                                                          Andheri(W)
                                                          Mumbai
 Brachial cloth shop,
main road
Mumbai,
400002

Ref.- your advertisement in The Times of India dated 1st January

Sub- Application for the post of salesman

Dear sir,
                     with reference to the above mentioned subject I wish to apply for the post of Salesman in your clothes shop.
       I completed my SSC from Shivaji Highschool with 60% mark .I have also good knowledge of English hindi and marathi and ready to work 12 hours I have also experience to work in a cloth shop.
   so I request you sir please give me a chance to work for your shop if given me a chance I will try my level best for the betterment of your shop.

Thank you

                                        Yours faithfully
                                               Suhas Mane

Enclosure- Xerox  copy of S.S.C. certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...