Saturday 24 February 2018

Application letter 12 th Board Exam.2018


Q. Letter Writing :
  Write any ONE ofthe following letters : (4)

 (1) Write a letter of application in response to the following advertisement with the help of the given C. V.  (Resume) :


Required

A Purchase Officer
Qualifications :         
Degree   /   Diploma   in Electrical

Engineering, able to do independent correspondence, ecomputer   literate and having an experience   in similer field.

Apply to :     

The Managing Director;
Cosmos Ltd.; 72-E Industrial Area; Andheri Mumbai 400093.


Other qualifications : Successfully completed Computer Diploma from NIIT, Nagpur — 2014.
 Work Experience Worked as the Purchase Officer in   Login Private Ltd., Nagpur.
 Interest/Hobbies : Reading, music, swimming, chess.
 Languages Known English, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati.

Answer

From.

Arun Anil Shinde,
 B 1-104, Rose parade ,
S.B. Road ,
Nagpur


To ,

The Managing Director ;
Cosmos Limited ,
-72 E
Industrial Area,
 Andheri East ;
Mumbai 400 093.

Ref- Your advertisement published in daily          "The Times of India" dated 20 February          2018.

Sub- Application for the post of a purchase             officer.

Respected sir,
                        With reference to the above mentioned subject I wish to apply for the post of purchase officer in your company.
          I completed my BE electrical in the year 2013 from Nagpur University with 78% mark. I also completed SSC from Nagpur divisional board with 76% marks in 2009. I have good knowledge of English, Marathi ,Hindi and also Gujarati. I have work experience in login Private Limited Nagpur as a purchase officer. I also completed my computer diploma from NIIT Nagpur.
       so kindly consider my application and give me opportunity to work in your company .If given me opportunity I will try my level best for the betterment of company.
    I am eager for your reply so I request you once again give me a chance.

Thank you

                                             Yours faithfully
                                               Aruna Shinde

Enclosure-
1. Xerox copy of the certificate of B.E.
2. Xerox copy of NIIT certificate.
3. Xerox copy of experience certificate.

1 comment:

  1. The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good related to personal care In this I learned a lot! Thank you!, please checkout more information on Lotus Notes xpages Consultant

    ReplyDelete

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...