Wednesday 27 September 2017

Pronouns


  1. Pronouns Exercises with Answers - Worksheet 


01. Raju and ______ are classmates. (me/ I/ we)

02. _____ of the students got a reward. (Every/ Each/ Any)

03. I met Mr. Prabhas _____ had played Bahubali. (who/ which/ whom)

04. Here is the watch _____ you presented me. (this/ these/ that)

05. This mobile is _____. (mine/ my/ me)

06. I hurt ______. (me/ I/ myself)

07. He and _____ were absent. (me/ I/ mine)

08. This is the girl ______ everyone likes. (whose/ who/ whom)

09. She lost a notebook ______ is very important. (which/ who/ whose)

10. The mangoes ______ we ate in the morning were delicious. (what/ which/ who)

11. This is Mrs. Sameera. ______ is a singer. (He/ Who/ She)

12. _______ is this camera? (Which/ Whose/ Where)

13. They believe ________. (each one/ every one/ one another)

14. ________ helps the poor, serves the Lord. (Whomever/ Whoever/ Whichever)

15. ______ eggs are rotten. (Some/ Any/ One)

16. He ________ felt nervous. (herself/ himself/ oneself )

17. Raj and Ram are good friends. _______ are studying same class. (We/ They/ He)

18. _______ pencils are yours. (This/ That/ Those)

19. We _______ won the game. (our/ ourself/ ourselves)

20. ______ decisions should not be taken alone. (Any/ Such/ This)

Pronouns Exercises - Worksheet 1 - Answers:

01. Raju and I are classmates.

02. Each of the students got a reward.

03. I met Mr. Prabhas who had played Bahubali.

04. Here is the watch that you presented me.

05. This mobile is mine.

06. I hurt myself.

07. He and I were absent.

08. This is the girl whom everyone likes.

09. She lost a notebook which is very important.

10. The mangoes which we ate in the morning were delicious.

11. This is Mrs. Sameera. She is a singer.

12. Whose is this camera?

13. They believe one another.

14. Whoever helps the poor, serves the Lord.

15. Some eggs are rotten.

16. He himself felt nervous.

17. Raj and Ram are good friends. Theyare studying same class.

18. Those pencils are yours.

19. We ourselves won the game.

20. Such decisions should not be taken alone.

1 comment:

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...