Friday, 12 October 2018

Speech Writing. - Fathers Day


(B) Prepare a speech on 'Father's Day' with the help ofthe following    points :


(1) Man of practical attitude.
(2) Thinker of future.
(3) Pillar of family.

(4) Greatest family support. 





(B) Speech Writing: [3 Marks]

Answer


Good morning to all present here, I would like to take an oppurnity to share my views and feelings towards my beloved father who has always been a strong moral and physical support of my life. Because of his practicality, I have always been able to take wise decisions during confusing situations.

 Due to my father’s future thinking and focused attitude, I was able to select the correct path of life and develope my career. My father has always stood by me as a guide, philosopher and pillar during my tough times as he always believes that strong support leads to achievements and enhances positivityin life.Ialwaysbelievedthewordfamily,createsanatmosphereofunity,support andequalitybutmy father made me understand the most important part which is love which comes from within and he always kept my expectations ahead without thinking about himself which is a sacrifice not all can go ahead with and I consider him as the greatest family support, due to his never ending love and passion for making me who I am.

Thank you very much.

Jai Hind

1 comment:

  1. Good speech,Sir.There should be some space between the words especially in the middle sentence of the second para.

    ReplyDelete

Maharaja Jivajirao Shinde Mahavidyalaya, Shrigonda Unit Test No.1Model Answers

  Model Answers Q.1  A1. Global Understanding –  The astrologer’s surroundings 1. The astrologer sat near a groundnut heap and worked by the...