Friday 12 October 2018

Speech Writing. - Fathers Day


(B) Prepare a speech on 'Father's Day' with the help ofthe following    points :


(1) Man of practical attitude.
(2) Thinker of future.
(3) Pillar of family.

(4) Greatest family support. 





(B) Speech Writing: [3 Marks]

Answer


Good morning to all present here, I would like to take an oppurnity to share my views and feelings towards my beloved father who has always been a strong moral and physical support of my life. Because of his practicality, I have always been able to take wise decisions during confusing situations.

 Due to my father’s future thinking and focused attitude, I was able to select the correct path of life and develope my career. My father has always stood by me as a guide, philosopher and pillar during my tough times as he always believes that strong support leads to achievements and enhances positivityin life.Ialwaysbelievedthewordfamily,createsanatmosphereofunity,support andequalitybutmy father made me understand the most important part which is love which comes from within and he always kept my expectations ahead without thinking about himself which is a sacrifice not all can go ahead with and I consider him as the greatest family support, due to his never ending love and passion for making me who I am.

Thank you very much.

Jai Hind

1 comment:

  1. Good speech,Sir.There should be some space between the words especially in the middle sentence of the second para.

    ReplyDelete

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...