Monday 15 October 2018

Speech Writing - Tree Plantation


B) You are the newly elected class-representative of your class. Your college has    arranged a camp of 'Tree plantation.' Write a speech persuading the students

tö participate•in the camp of tree plantation for the noble cause.




Dear friends,
      At first I am very thankful to all of you to elected me as a class representative. Now we all together are working for the betterment of our class and College. and so our first work for class is the tree plantation friends you know that trees are the most important now a days because if you want to live better life trees are essential  so I request all of you to participate in the tree plantation programme and help our planet.
       Our college has arranged tree plantation programme next week.So I request you all to participate enthusiastically in this programme and help to beautify our college campus.tree plantation is the need of time.I hope you all will participate in the programme and help me.

Thank you very much

Jai 

4 comments:

  1. My first thought upon turning into their wonderful development was that, my gosh, every one of these beautiful homes on streets like Iron Duke was far nicer and larger than the Boone Hall mansion I had visited that very morning. Boone Hall Plantation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Boone Hall Plantation

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CUFR Tree Carbon Calculator (CTCC) provides quantitative data on carbon dioxide sequestration and building heating/cooling energy effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long years of trial in organic gardens has shown vegetable rotation to have many benefits, many of which cannot be calculated. Learning a few basic principles may help you build your garden plan a little more carefully. So garden yield calculator now.

    ReplyDelete

Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination 2023 -24

       Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Second Semester Examination  2023 -24 Marks-80             Std - XI Sub - English                     ...